The LIVING the Dementia Journey curriculum uses presentations, individual reflections, small and large group discussions, and experiential learning formats to meet the needs of adult learners. There are two training options to choose from.
- 1-day interactive in-person training or two four-hour sessions virtually.
- For community members, family care partners, team members at home care/service organizations, and those providing support at long-term care and retirement homes.
- Be introduced to the six program modules
- Gain an increased understanding of dementia and the experience of living with it
- Be introduced to strategies to support the well-being of people living with dementia
Next overview workshop:
- Dates coming soon!
- 2-day interactive in-person training or four four-hour sessions virtually
- For organizations interested in building capacity to train and support their teams
- Become a certified facilitator of the LIVING the Dementia Journey Overview Workshop
- Fully explore and learn how to deliver the six program modules
- Gain adult learning and facilitation skills
- Practice facilitating sections of the curriculum
Next Train-the-Trainer workshop dates:
Next session to be announced. If you are interested in Train the Trainer for your organization, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.