The Board of Directors meets quarterly to provide strategic oversight, set priorities, and identify opportunities for the RIA.
Chair of the Board:
- Ronald P. Schlegel, O.C., PhD, LL.D., BAS (Honourary), Founder (pictured on the left)
Members (in alphabetical order):
- Paul Brown, Chief Operating Officer, Schlegel Villages Inc.
- Michelle Chrétien, Associate Vice President Research, Conestoga College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning
- Geoff Fernie, PhD, Senior Scientist, University Health Network, Toronto Rehab Institute
- Paul Fieguth, PhD, PEng, Professor & Chair, Faculty of Engineering, University of Waterloo
- Heather Keller, PhD, RD, Schlegel Research Chair in Nutrition and Aging (Schlegel Research Chair/Specialist representation)
- Dr. Sidney Kennedy, MD, FRCPC, FR Psych, Executive Director, Homewood Research Institute
- Lili Liu, PhD, Dean, Faculty of Applied Health Sciences, University of Waterloo
- Tina Mah, PhD, Executive Director, Schlegel-UW Research Institute for Aging
- John Milloy, DPhil, Community Representative
- Steven Mock, PhD, Associate Professor, University of Waterloo
- Dr. Cathy Morris, MD, Community Representative
- James Schlegel, MAcc, CPA, CA, President & CEO, R-B-J Schlegel Holdings Inc.
- Dr. Samir Sinha, MD, DPhil, FRCPC, Director of Geriatrics, Sinai Health System
- Dr. Tom Stewart, MD, FRCPC, Community Representative
- John Tibbits, President, Conestoga College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning
- Elizabeth Witmer, BA, Community Representative