CHOICE+ Training Workshop
November 19, 2018
Are you looking to enhance the mealtime experience for older adults in long-term care? Join Heather Keller, PhD, RD, Schlegel Research Chair in Nutrition and Aging, for this 1-day informative workshop on the CHOICE+ program, and learn how to use the tools and resources to become a champion for change in your home.
Who Should Attend?
- Food service team members
- Dietary/nutrition managers
- Other team members/leaders
- Learn about the CHOICE+ tools and resources, and how to use them to enhance mealtimes
- Learn communication techniques to strengthen relationships with residents and team members
- Learn how to use information and data to drive practice
- This training is being offered as part of a pilot project. Participants will be provided with a consent form and can choose to participate in a survey and follow-up evaluation. More details will be provided in an information letter on the day of the event. Participation in the evaluation is optional.
- Space is limited to 24 people.
- Each long-term care home is encouraged to send 2 team members.
- Max. 2 team members per long-term care home.
- Lunch will be provided.