Culture Change ECHO
When: Wednesday February 14 - Wednesday April 17, 2024
Time: 1-2:30 p.m. EST
Welcome to Culture Change ECHO, a free initiative brought to you by the Schlegel-UW Research Institute for Aging (RIA). As a leader in aging research, we’re committed to changing the culture of aging in Canada. By joining us, you are taking a bold step towards leading and shaping the future of long-term care and retirement homes.
The Winter 2024 ECHO series will offer an exclusive opportunity for engagement with a diverse range of peers and subject matter experts across the country. During these interactive sessions, you have a unique opportunity to share your expertise and knowledge and learn from peers and our Schlegel Research Chairs and Specialists. Together, we can create a vibrant, collaborative network that’s committed to changing the culture of aging.
We urge you to register at your earliest convenience as spots are limited.
Winter webinar series
- Session 1: February 14, 2024| 1-2:30 p.m. EST
- Session 2: March 13, 2024 | 1-2:30 p.m. EST
- Session 3: April 17, 2024 | 1-2:30 p.m. EST
Learn more about each session and speaker here.
Who can attend?
- Leadership/decision makers in senior living settings
- Anyone involved with Culture Change initiatives in senior living settings
- Champions and informal leaders who want to learn more about Culture Change
Key takeaways and benefits
- Expand your understanding of Culture Change.
- Engage in peer-to-peer learning to advance understanding and application of Culture Change strategies.
- Apply strategies and learnings to real-life situations.
- Share learning and solutions for challenges related to moving towards a social model of living in senior living settings.
- Build partnerships and networks to support Culture Change.
- Equip underserved communities with access to Culture Change resources and education.