Rethinking senior living: A new vision for family care partners
April 13, 2021
While we always knew the importance of family care partners in senior living, COVID-19 has emphasized it. In the latest Walk with Me webinar, we will bring together change makers in the industry to discuss learnings from the pandemic and explore the future of family care partners and active family engagement.
In this session, we will:
- Explore the role of active family care partners with learnings from COVID-19.
- Re-envision the role of family care partners as we return to a new normal.
- Learn about strategies and a course with new modules that supports family engagement during the pandemic and beyond.
Bringing their expertise to the discussion:
- Lisa Poole, a family care partner and advocate
- Suellen Beatty, CEO, Sherbrooke Community Society
- Dr. Jasneet Parmar and Dr. Sharon Anderson, University of Alberta
Registration is now closed. Check back here for a recording of this event.
This livestream is the second in a series of Walk with Me virtual events.