Meaning, Memory & Mystery: Exploring Spiritual Care in Long-Term Care
April 24, 2019
Time: 1:30 – 2:30 p.m.
Presenter: Jane Kuepfer, PhD, MDiv, RP, Schlegel Specialist in Spirituality & Aging
- Explore the meaning of ‘spirituality’ and how it intersects with the experience of aging.
- Become more aware of:
– The spiritual needs of residents.
– ‘Spiritual resources’ people access and how we can support them.
– Barriers that get in the way of optimum spiritual care.
- Imagine new ways of supporting the spirits of residents, families and team members, making spiritual care more accessible for everyone.
To learn more about this webinar and to register, visit the Ontario CLRI website.