Now available online: RIA Annual Report 2020
July 14, 2021
We are proud to present the 2020 RIA Annual Report: New Challenges, New Opportunities, now available online. Despite the unique challenges we face as a result of the pandemic, our work continues to improve the lives of older adults everywhere through innovation and research, now more than ever before. Learn how we’re making a difference.
In this edition, learn more about:
- Rapid hires for long-term care (LTC) in response to COVID-19 demands
- Using large data sets to better understand and predict outbreaks in LTC homes
- Virtual fitness through MoveStong at Home
- Advancing Canada’s first national dementia strategy
- How intergenerational programs improve the well-being of older adults
- The RIA building expansion to allow for more opportunities to collaborate and drive innovation
Read these stories and more in the full report.