RIA Annual Report 2019
We are proud to present the 2019 RIA Annual Report, which is now available online. Through research and innovation, our work improves the lives of older adults in Ontario – and around the world. Learn how our work is bridging the gap in a variety of fields and topics.
In this edition, learn more about:
- International projects improving the dementia diagnosis experience
- Strides in ultrasound technology for better screening
- How intergenerational relationships can be beneficial
- Using big data for better health outcomes
- Ways to improve diet with dishes older adults already love
- Connecting older adults with help navigating the legal system
Read these stories and more in the full report, now available online.