We are proud to present the 2019 RIA Annual Report, which is now available online. Through research and innovation, our work improves the lives of older adults in Ontario – and around the world. Learn how our work is bridging the gap in a variety of fields and topics.
In this edition, learn more about:
- International projects improving the dementia diagnosis experience
- Strides in ultrasound technology for better screening
- How intergenerational relationships can be beneficial
- Using big data for better health outcomes
- Ways to improve diet with dishes older adults already love
- Connecting older adults with help navigating the legal system
Read these stories and more in the full report, now available online.