Ontario Centres for Learning, Research and Innovation
Topics: Care Team Development, Food and Nutrition, Workforce Development
The Ontario Centres for Learning, Research and Innovation (Ontario CLRI) in Long-Term Care enhances the quality of care and living for residents across the province.
In support of the Ministry of Long-Term Care, the Ontario CLRI partners with the sector to build capacity through training, education, innovation and knowledge mobilization to improve the health and well-being of people who live and work in long-term care (LTC). Funded by the Government of Ontario and hosted at Baycrest Health Sciences, Bruyère, and the Schlegel-UW Research Institute for Aging. The collective expertise, resources and partnerships of the host organizations help advance the Program’s provincially mandated goals.
Learn more about Ontario CLRI.
- Andrea Loncaric, Evaluation Coordinator, PREP LTC
- Andy MacKenzie, Systems Officer
- Carolyn Triemstra, Regional Engagement Liaison
- Dana Church, Communications Officer, PREP LTC
- Elaine deVries, Education Manager
- Esther Russell, Project Manager
- Holly Hebner, Regional Engagement Liaison, PREP LTC
- Kelsey Metz, Project Manager
- Lauren Blair, Evaluation Manager, PREP LTC
- Lisa Hughes, Education Manager
- Meredith Kerr, Manager, PREP Project
- Scott Mitchell, Knowledge Broker
- Victoria Miron-Vranic, Regional Engagement Liaison, PREP LTC
- Anil Gosai, Communication Officer
- Macrina Smart, Communication Manager
- Morgan Swain, Regional Engagement Liaison, PREP LTC
- Nabeel Chudasama, Project Coordinator
- Raman Lotey, Education Officer, PSW Fund
The Ontario CLRI is funded by the Ministry of Long-Term Care and hosted at Baycrest Health Sciences, Bruyère, and the Schlegel-UW Research Institute for Aging (RIA).
The are no "Related Projects" associated with this Program.
- The Living Classroom: Shared Learning Environments in Long-Term Care. The Living Classroom Implementation Guide for Colleges and Long-Term Care Homes
- Nutrition in Disguise Recipes
- Resources for Food Services Teams
- Supporting people living with dementia
- Person Centered Language Posters
- Experiential Learning in Long-Term Care Guidebook
- Person Centered Language word swap
- Assisting a resident living with dementia with dressing and continence
- Bathing a Resident with Dementia